Adbtc Script | CryptoCoins Info Club

Bitcoin Private Update - BTCP Pay - Zeltrez Wallet - BountySource - Get Down On It!

Bitcoin Private Update - BTCP Pay - Zeltrez Wallet - BountySource - Get Down On It! submitted by 9arca to BTC_Private [link] [comments]

[plugins] Would you pay to have issues solved?

Hello there. Would you pay, let's say 10 dollars to have issues solved for the plugins you use/like?
I would like to see if there are people willing to pay for such. If there is anyone willing, I would like to take a look at the problem (GitHub issue or a comment describing the issue) and if I am able to get a PR merged you just need to send me 10 dollars in a bitcoin wallet.
It does not need to be an issue at flutteflutter or flutteplugins. It can be for any plugin repository that public available. I would write tests, update libraries, try to fix bugs or even implement some minor feature. You could follow and review the PR if you wish.
Many plugin repositories need some love, even if you can't contribute opening PRs because you lack time or knowledge you could support the plugin development with a relatively small value. 10 dollars, hardly pay a working hour of a developer, but with that you can support a plugin and help flutter plugin ecosystem to evolve.
Edit: I am not proposing this for the money itself, GitCoin, BountySource and others are not options. In part, this proposal is to help projects that are struggling to keep running/updated. The 10 dollars is a symbolic value to ensure that there is a real value in the problem being solved.
submitted by Wilie_Coyote to FlutterDev [link] [comments]

General Weekly Discussion - 10/07/2018 - 10/14/2018

Welcome to our Weekly Discussion
Here you are free to discuss questions, have open debates, and talk about current events.
Some suggested topics based on current events:
BTCP - Hoard Dex Vote Results
Coinbase Application Submitted
New Webpage Launch with Coinswitch Integration
Interview On Bitcoin Private Development
Community Update #13
TopBTC Exchange Listing
Developer Bounties through Bountysource
BTCP Winning TopBTC Community Vote
BTCP on ZelTrez Multi-Asset Wallet
UK Conference
BTCP Pay Launched
BTCP Pay Wordpress Plugin
BTCP Pay WooCommerce Plugin
Community Live Q&A Recordings
Upcoming BTCP Events
ATM Integration Working
Community Update #12
GeneralBytes ATM Integration
7/11/18 Dev Meeting Video
7/4/18 Dev Meeting Recap
Community Update #11
Trezor Firmware Update Support
EPOS Dev Work Sneak-peek
Community Update #10
Rebase Update
Cointigo's Point of Sales Update
Community Update #9
Donation Pool Update
Cointigo.io Beta
Interactive Roadmap
Rules for Discussion: No Trolling or FUD'ing, and please be respectful to others(No Personal Attacks).
For support issues: It's highly recommended for people to check out https://support.btcprivate.org for very up-to-date guides.
Links to Bitcoin Private's Telegram and Discord community can be found on the right side bar.
submitted by Sikbik to BTC_Private [link] [comments]

General Weekly Discussion - 9/30/2018 - 10/07/2018

Welcome to our Weekly Discussion
Here you are free to discuss questions, have open debates, and talk about current events.
Some suggested topics based on current events:
Coinbase Application Submitted
New Webpage Launch with Coinswitch Integration
Interview On Bitcoin Private Development
Community Update #13
TopBTC Exchange Listing
Developer Bounties through Bountysource
BTCP Winning TopBTC Community Vote
BTCP on ZelTrez Multi-Asset Wallet
UK Conference
BTCP Pay Launched
BTCP Pay Wordpress Plugin
BTCP Pay WooCommerce Plugin
Community Live Q&A Recordings
Upcoming BTCP Events
ATM Integration Working
Community Update #12
GeneralBytes ATM Integration
7/11/18 Dev Meeting Video
7/4/18 Dev Meeting Recap
Community Update #11
Trezor Firmware Update Support
EPOS Dev Work Sneak-peek
Community Update #10
Rebase Update
Cointigo's Point of Sales Update
Community Update #9
Donation Pool Update
Cointigo.io Beta
Interactive Roadmap
Rules for Discussion: No Trolling or FUD'ing, and please be respectful to others(No Personal Attacks).
For support issues: It's highly recommended for people to check out https://support.btcprivate.org for very up-to-date guides.
Links to Bitcoin Private's Telegram and Discord community can be found on the right side bar.
submitted by Sikbik to BTC_Private [link] [comments]

General Weekly Discussion - 10/14/2018 - 10/21/2018

Welcome to our Weekly Discussion
Here you are free to discuss questions, have open debates, and talk about current events.
Some suggested topics based on current events:
Rebase Web-CLI/Testnet
Now on Delta Direct
BTCP - Hoard Dex Vote Results
Coinbase Application Submitted
New Webpage Launch with Coinswitch Integration
Interview On Bitcoin Private Development
Community Update #13
TopBTC Exchange Listing
Developer Bounties through Bountysource
BTCP Winning TopBTC Community Vote
BTCP on ZelTrez Multi-Asset Wallet
UK Conference
BTCP Pay Launched
BTCP Pay Wordpress Plugin
BTCP Pay WooCommerce Plugin
Community Live Q&A Recordings
Upcoming BTCP Events
ATM Integration Working
Community Update #12
GeneralBytes ATM Integration
7/11/18 Dev Meeting Video
7/4/18 Dev Meeting Recap
Community Update #11
Trezor Firmware Update Support
EPOS Dev Work Sneak-peek
Community Update #10
Rebase Update
Cointigo's Point of Sales Update
Community Update #9
Donation Pool Update
Cointigo.io Beta
Interactive Roadmap
Rules for Discussion: No Trolling or FUD'ing, and please be respectful to others(No Personal Attacks).
For support issues: It's highly recommended for people to check out https://support.btcprivate.org for very up-to-date guides.
Links to Bitcoin Private's Telegram and Discord community can be found on the right side bar.
submitted by Sikbik to BTC_Private [link] [comments]

General Weekly Discussion - 10/21/2018 - 10/28/2018

Welcome to our Weekly Discussion
Here you are free to discuss questions, have open debates, and talk about current events.
Some suggested topics based on current events:
One-Click Miner Preview
SafeTrade Listing
Raisex Listing
Rebase Web-CLI/Testnet
Now on Delta Direct
BTCP - Hoard Dex Vote Results
Coinbase Application Submitted
New Webpage Launch with Coinswitch Integration
Interview On Bitcoin Private Development
Community Update #13
TopBTC Exchange Listing
Developer Bounties through Bountysource
BTCP Winning TopBTC Community Vote
BTCP on ZelTrez Multi-Asset Wallet
UK Conference
BTCP Pay Launched
BTCP Pay Wordpress Plugin
BTCP Pay WooCommerce Plugin
Community Live Q&A Recordings
Upcoming BTCP Events
ATM Integration Working
Community Update #12
GeneralBytes ATM Integration
Rules for Discussion: No Trolling or FUD'ing, and please be respectful to others(No Personal Attacks).
For support issues: It's highly recommended for people to check out https://support.btcprivate.org for very up-to-date guides.
Links to Bitcoin Private's Telegram and Discord community can be found on the right side bar.
submitted by Sikbik to BTC_Private [link] [comments]

General Daily Discussion - 9/16/2018

Welcome to our Daily Discussion
Here you are free to discuss questions, have open debates, and talk about current events.
Some of today's suggested topics based on current events:
Community Update #13
TopBTC Exchange Listing
Developer Bounties through Bountysource
BTCP Winning TopBTC Community Vote
BTCP on ZelTrez Multi-Asset Wallet
UK Conference
BTCP Pay Launched
BTCP Pay Wordpress Plugin
BTCP Pay WooCommerce Plugin
Community Live Q&A Recordings
Upcoming BTCP Events
ATM Integration Working
Community Update #12
GeneralBytes ATM Integration
7/11/18 Dev Meeting Video
7/4/18 Dev Meeting Recap
Community Update #11
Trezor Firmware Update Support
EPOS Dev Work Sneak-peek
Community Update #10
Rebase Update
Cointigo's Point of Sales Update
Community Update #9
Donation Pool Update
Cointigo.io Beta
Interactive Roadmap
Rules for Discussion: No Trolling or FUD'ing, and please be respectful to others(No Personal Attacks).
For support issues: It's highly recommended for people to check out https://support.btcprivate.org for very up-to-date guides.
Links to Bitcoin Private's Telegram and Discord community can be found on the right side bar.
submitted by Sikbik to BTC_Private [link] [comments]

Sustainable Emacs development - some thoughts and analysis

Influenced by some recent posts, I have decided to outline some ideas I've written about monetarily sustaining Emacs development.
Emacs is amazing software. Although not without its shortcomings, there are many things that Emacs gets right. One of the best things(if not the best) about Emacs is the community. With the latest developments in text editing being "Let's put the editor in the browser!" and "Let's rewrite stuff", let's take a look at packages that came about in the Emacs world:
And there are many old and new ones including org, fireplace.el, lispy, cider, and so forth.
Writing and maintaining these packages is no simple task. Not only does it require creativity and ingenuity to come up with better ways of pressing on keys, it also requires understanding Emacs and its API(not easy) and being a good Emacs Lisp programmer(not easy).
Not to mention the core maintainers and developers. While I might not agree with certain opinions, I admire the amount of work and soul they put into this project.
So how do we, as a community, support it?
Monetarily, not well.
It's hard to find stats on how much money is donated through FSF(more on that later), let's examine publically available information on how much money is donated to emacs projects:
Magit - 244 dollars a month.[https://www.patreon.com/tarsius] Projectile - 17$ a month on bontysource, 8$ a month of gratipay [https://www.bountysource.com/teams/projectile/members] [https://gratipay.com/Projectile/] Helm - [https://www.patreon.com/emacshelm] 6% a month on patreon.
and so forth. I find it shameful, and I wish for it to change.
Before I move forward with the post, I'd like to play some devil advocate with myself:
"I support projects by writing packages and making contributions" - sure, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't be rewarded for your contribution.
"This is a problem with Libre Software in general - there's little incentive in people to pay for it" - true, but I think we can also smooth certain corners. More on that below.
"Well, what have you done to change this?" - Nothing. I'm the worst of both worlds, haven't contributed anything in terms of code or money to the community. That's not the point.
"People do it for fun and not for money" - again, doesn't mean they shouldn't be rewarded.
I look at this selfishly. Emacs has been attracting some top-notch guys that do some incredible things, and I want them to stay there working on the editor that I use.
But alas, so far I have contributed 0$ in support.
Why?
I see myself spending anywhere around 100$ supporting the Emacs community for what I already have access for and maybe setting up monthly contributions if I believe that these money goes to further work on my editor.
So why haven't I donated so far? While it is true that there are market failures that are characteristic of any open-source market, there are certain transaction costs that could be brought down with the kind of brainpower this community has.
Firstly, let's take a look at supporting Emacs core. There's actually no way to do that I could find. You can donate to FSF project in general here, and while it is certainly worthy of your money to support the non-profit and their cause, I have following concerns(controversial):
For my reasons, I don't use/know of many of the projects that FSF owns/supports. I use Emacs, and I wish to donate to Emacs. I believe FSF is missing out on valuable information when they make one big sink donation called "Support Free Software". How do you know which projects are needed by the users and which ones are not? It's akin to having an Android phone and instead of it being an open market it is "pay 100$ a year for a bunch of apps". However, the above critique is not enough to justify not supporting their cause, so in writing this post I decided to contribute. I encourage you to do so too.
Emacs core out of the way, Why don't I donate money on Patreon or bountysource or gratipay?
There is, of course, the obvious pain of tracking and setting up accounts and fussling with cards. There's the feeling that "It'll be fine", or "I'll do it some other time". So let's think how can we make a monkey with a short attention span like me to actually donate for his/her editor.
When I find the desire to donate, I would like to donate for my entirety of Emacs experience - starting from Emacs Core and Magit to fireplace.el and tetris. I desire to mentally figure out a sum that I'm willing to donate(let's say 70$), a period of time(one-time or recurring), and spend as little time doing so.
The way things are right now, the above is not possible. Time for some self-made criticism again.
"You are just a lazy fuck. Invest some time in your day and pay some money. How much time a working day you spend messing around with your config? Wouldn't you want to more things to mess with?"
I fully agree. There's little excuse.
However, we are not done examining my editor yet - the vast majority of packages I use do not have a donation page at all.
Given all of the above, I started writing a system that would alleviate some of my concerns.
My first idea was the donate-emacs package/website combo. By installing(or just distributing with emacs) a donate-emacs package, it would parse your package-alist and make a post request to the donate-emacs server. It would then parse generate a page that looks something like this and presents you with dials customizing how you want to donate - one-time payment, once in a period, etc.
This quickly presented the following problems:
Suppose they donate money, how should they be transferred to contributors/maintainers?
After some time, I decided in the making that I should manage cryptocurrency payments only - they are far easier to manage and don't present the third party problem inherent to credit cards.
That is when I realized, why bother with websites at all? My potential users are Emacs users - if something can be done within Emacs why not do so? Why not make improvements to package-list that would include the interface I've outlined above? A user would pull the list of packages installed, press some C-c bindings to register a Bitcoin wallet and setup the donations however they want, and manage it anytime from emacs.
Hence, I started to write wallet.el to manage cryptocurrencies within Emacs.
This approach quickly presented problems too. It's easy to setup a Bitcoin wallet somewhere on some website and then forward the money from it to some Bitcoin address, but I haven't found an API or a cli that I could use that I would be able to do the above from emacs.
So, I admit I'm way over my head and have decided to reach out. I know literally next to nothing about bitcoins and cryptocurrencies, and I haven't even finished reading through the Emacs manuals yet. Besides, I'm not even sure if the above is the right way to do it.
What do you guys think?
submitted by voltecrus to emacs [link] [comments]

General Daily Discussion - 9/3/2018

Welcome to our Daily Discussion
Here you are free to discuss questions, have open debates, and talk about current events.
Some of today's suggested topics based on current events:
Developer Bounties through Bountysource
BTCP Winning TopBTC Community Vote
BTCP on ZelTrez Multi-Asset Wallet
UK Conference
BTCP Pay Launched
BTCP Pay Wordpress Plugin
BTCP Pay WooCommerce Plugin
Community Live Q&A Recordings
Upcoming BTCP Events
ATM Integration Working
Community Update #12
GeneralBytes ATM Integration
7/11/18 Dev Meeting Video
7/4/18 Dev Meeting Recap
Community Update #11
Trezor Firmware Update Support
EPOS Dev Work Sneak-peek
Community Update #10
Rebase Update
Cointigo's Point of Sales Update
Community Update #9
Donation Pool Update
Cointigo.io Beta
Interactive Roadmap
Rules for Discussion: No Trolling or FUD'ing, and please be respectful to others(No Personal Attacks).
For support issues: It's highly recommended for people to check out https://support.btcprivate.org for very up-to-date guides.
Links to Bitcoin Private's Telegram and Discord community can be found on the right side bar.
submitted by Sikbik to BTC_Private [link] [comments]

General Weekly Discussion - 9/23/2018 - 9/30/2018

Welcome to our Weekly Discussion
Here you are free to discuss questions, have open debates, and talk about current events.
Some suggested topics based on current events:
New Webpage Launch with Coinswitch Integration
Interview On Bitcoin Private Development
Community Update #13
TopBTC Exchange Listing
Developer Bounties through Bountysource
BTCP Winning TopBTC Community Vote
BTCP on ZelTrez Multi-Asset Wallet
UK Conference
BTCP Pay Launched
BTCP Pay Wordpress Plugin
BTCP Pay WooCommerce Plugin
Community Live Q&A Recordings
Upcoming BTCP Events
ATM Integration Working
Community Update #12
GeneralBytes ATM Integration
7/11/18 Dev Meeting Video
7/4/18 Dev Meeting Recap
Community Update #11
Trezor Firmware Update Support
EPOS Dev Work Sneak-peek
Community Update #10
Rebase Update
Cointigo's Point of Sales Update
Community Update #9
Donation Pool Update
Cointigo.io Beta
Interactive Roadmap
Rules for Discussion: No Trolling or FUD'ing, and please be respectful to others(No Personal Attacks).
For support issues: It's highly recommended for people to check out https://support.btcprivate.org for very up-to-date guides.
Links to Bitcoin Private's Telegram and Discord community can be found on the right side bar.
submitted by Sikbik to BTC_Private [link] [comments]

General Daily Discussion - 9/9/2018

Welcome to our Daily Discussion
Here you are free to discuss questions, have open debates, and talk about current events.
Some of today's suggested topics based on current events:
Community Update #13
TopBTC Exchange Listing
Developer Bounties through Bountysource
BTCP Winning TopBTC Community Vote
BTCP on ZelTrez Multi-Asset Wallet
UK Conference
BTCP Pay Launched
BTCP Pay Wordpress Plugin
BTCP Pay WooCommerce Plugin
Community Live Q&A Recordings
Upcoming BTCP Events
ATM Integration Working
Community Update #12
GeneralBytes ATM Integration
7/11/18 Dev Meeting Video
7/4/18 Dev Meeting Recap
Community Update #11
Trezor Firmware Update Support
EPOS Dev Work Sneak-peek
Community Update #10
Rebase Update
Cointigo's Point of Sales Update
Community Update #9
Donation Pool Update
Cointigo.io Beta
Interactive Roadmap
Rules for Discussion: No Trolling or FUD'ing, and please be respectful to others(No Personal Attacks).
For support issues: It's highly recommended for people to check out https://support.btcprivate.org for very up-to-date guides.
Links to Bitcoin Private's Telegram and Discord community can be found on the right side bar.
submitted by Sikbik to BTC_Private [link] [comments]

General Daily Discussion - 9/14/2018

Welcome to our Daily Discussion
Here you are free to discuss questions, have open debates, and talk about current events.
Some of today's suggested topics based on current events:
Community Update #13
TopBTC Exchange Listing
Developer Bounties through Bountysource
BTCP Winning TopBTC Community Vote
BTCP on ZelTrez Multi-Asset Wallet
UK Conference
BTCP Pay Launched
BTCP Pay Wordpress Plugin
BTCP Pay WooCommerce Plugin
Community Live Q&A Recordings
Upcoming BTCP Events
ATM Integration Working
Community Update #12
GeneralBytes ATM Integration
7/11/18 Dev Meeting Video
7/4/18 Dev Meeting Recap
Community Update #11
Trezor Firmware Update Support
EPOS Dev Work Sneak-peek
Community Update #10
Rebase Update
Cointigo's Point of Sales Update
Community Update #9
Donation Pool Update
Cointigo.io Beta
Interactive Roadmap
Rules for Discussion: No Trolling or FUD'ing, and please be respectful to others(No Personal Attacks).
For support issues: It's highly recommended for people to check out https://support.btcprivate.org for very up-to-date guides.
Links to Bitcoin Private's Telegram and Discord community can be found on the right side bar.
submitted by Sikbik to BTC_Private [link] [comments]

General Daily Discussion - 9/19/2018

Welcome to our Daily Discussion
Here you are free to discuss questions, have open debates, and talk about current events.
Some of today's suggested topics based on current events:
New Webpage Launch with Coinswitch Integration
Interview On Bitcoin Private Development
Community Update #13
TopBTC Exchange Listing
Developer Bounties through Bountysource
BTCP Winning TopBTC Community Vote
BTCP on ZelTrez Multi-Asset Wallet
UK Conference
BTCP Pay Launched
BTCP Pay Wordpress Plugin
BTCP Pay WooCommerce Plugin
Community Live Q&A Recordings
Upcoming BTCP Events
ATM Integration Working
Community Update #12
GeneralBytes ATM Integration
7/11/18 Dev Meeting Video
7/4/18 Dev Meeting Recap
Community Update #11
Trezor Firmware Update Support
EPOS Dev Work Sneak-peek
Community Update #10
Rebase Update
Cointigo's Point of Sales Update
Community Update #9
Donation Pool Update
Cointigo.io Beta
Interactive Roadmap
Rules for Discussion: No Trolling or FUD'ing, and please be respectful to others(No Personal Attacks).
For support issues: It's highly recommended for people to check out https://support.btcprivate.org for very up-to-date guides.
Links to Bitcoin Private's Telegram and Discord community can be found on the right side bar.
submitted by Sikbik to BTC_Private [link] [comments]

Dev Meeting Notes, 2016 08 22

#namecoin-meeting notes, 2016 08 21 # Present: Jeremy Jonas Brandon Midnightmagic Pigeons Joseph Namecoin Core The wallet name operation bug in Brandon's name tab PR has been isolated by Jeremy. Appears to be a bug in upstream Bitcoin Core (or perhaps Namecoin Core master branch) that has been fixed. https://github.com/namecoin/namecoin-core/pull/67#issuecomment-231316792 Whit Jackson submitted a documentation PR for building on OS X. https://github.com/namecoin/namecoin-core/pull/97 If anyone can test, please do so! Jonas will test this. Jeremy noticed that Travis CI accidentally flagged our repo as "potential abuse detected". Jeremy contacted Travis CI support and got our account whitelisted. Jonas notices that the Travis CI builds for our 0.13 branch are failing at the moment. Jeremy suggests filing a GitHub issue. Jeremy asked Jonas to submit a PR for Gitian builds for OS X. https://github.com/namecoin/namecoin-core/issues/38#issuecomment-236101580 DrHaribo of BitMinter requested that getblocktemplate be re-added to Namecoin Core. https://github.com/namecoin/namecoin-core/issues/98 Jeremy points out that since nVersion=4 blocks are nearing the lock-in point, we should deal with this sooner rather than later so that BitMinter doesn't get kicked off the network. Brandon asked on GitHub about how wallet unlocking should be done with the name tab GUI. https://github.com/namecoin/namecoin-core/pull/67#issuecomment-240852324 Upon discussion, Brandon currently plans to try using the raw transaction API for this. Daniel submitted a PR to temporarily disable the low-S standardness check. This should improve confirmation times for the old 0.3.80 clients. The check will be restored after AAA activates. https://github.com/namecoin/namecoin-core/pull/100 Test reports would be great. Jeremy points out that this needs to be done before nVersion=4 blocks are locked in. Jeremy wonders whether we should cancel plans to release 0.12 as stable, and focus on 0.13 branch. Tentative plan: keep maintaining 0.12 until Bitcoin Core releases v0.13.0; backport the name tab to whatever stable branch exists at the time that it's merged to master. SPV Jeremy's initial PR for Namecoin support has been merged to libdohj. https://github.com/dogecoin/libdohj/pull/18 Jeremy still needs to rebase the bitcoinj-addons code based on the libdohj changes made during review, and then submit a pull request. In the meantime, Jeremy's latest bitcoinj-addons and libdohj code is posted. https://forum.namecoin.org/viewtopic.php?p=16788#p16788 Someone please test it? Jeremy asks if he should post a link on Reddit. Jonas says yes. Jeremy will do so. ncdns Jeremy asked about the old fork of a Conformal library (see previous meeting); Hugo doesn't recall details but thinks it had to do with pre-Namecoin-Core not following spec properly. Hugo would be happy to accept a PR to make it use the current Conformal libs. https://github.com/hlandau/ncdns/issues/12#issue-163964219 Jeremy pointed out that sometime in the future we should fix the Extended Key Usage Critical flag on the dehydrated cert template. Go's standard library doesn't have a built-in way of setting that flag, which is why it's not in the first draft. Jeremy and Ryan can't think of any plausible attacks where it matters. Jeremy suggests a 1.0 BTC bounty for an ncdns NSIS installer. Possibly funded 50/50 by NMDF and a fundraiser. https://forum.namecoin.org/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2566 Mining Cassini noticed that BTCC and ViaBTC have started mining Namecoin. https://forum.namecoin.org/viewtopic.php?p=16703#p16703 This is good news for mining diversity. F2Pool's share of Namecoin blocks is down to circa 43% as of July 26, 2016. Public Relations Cassini represented us at GETD#4 in Berlin July 22-23. Jeremy mentions that we should think about translation workflow. https://github.com/namecoin/meta/issues/35 Jeremy notes that Bitcoin Core is using Transifex. https://github.com/namecoin/namecoin-core/blob/mastedoc/translation_process.md Jeremy says that whatever works for Bitcoin Core, should probably work for us. Midnightmagic concurs. Joseph believes that Armory (post-ATI) is trying Transifex. Brandon asks what the pricing looks like for Transifex. Joseph believes it's gratis for open-source projects. Jeremy notes that Wikipedia confirms this. Jeremy wonders what safeguards are in place on Transifex to reduce risk of malicious translations. Joseph isn't sure. Jeremy points out that the way we organize the list of exchanges doesn't make sense for decentralized exchanges like Bitsquare. https://github.com/namecoin/namecoin.org/issues/70 Jeremy suggests listing decentralized exchanges at the top of the list. Jeremy notes that this might annoy the centralized exchanges who pay us for placement, but that this doesn't bother him at all. Midnightmagic concurs. Pigeons mentions that he's seen an increase in Namecoin offers on Bitsquare recently. Jeremy will have a table at the OU CS welcome party on Sept. 9. Let's try to recruit some developers! Brandon asks what the status is of the students from last year. Jeremy is sad to report that the SPV student and the UX student from last year are not participating this semester. Pigeons says a "Namecoin vs Blockstack" FAQ entry would be helpful. Jeremy will work on it. Midnightmagic asks if a meetingbot would be welcome. Jeremy says yes. Midnightmagic will look at setting one up. Funding Jeremy has filed a complaint with Tip4Commit about their usage of CloudFlare CAPTCHAs. https://github.com/tip4commit/tip4commit/issues/300 Tip4Commit has not responded after 25 days. BountySource balance: $5/month from 1 recurring supporter Total funds available: $304 USD Pigeons suggests looking into Patreon. Jeremy notes that they have CloudFlare CAPTCHAs. Jeremy notes that Wikipedia says they take a 5% commision, which is half of BountySource's 10%. Jeremy notes that some free software projects use them currently. https://www.reddit.com/linux/comments/33dp6n/should_open_source_projects_use_patreonkickstartecqkrlkf Jeremy will look into this in more detail later. NMDF incoming funds: 0 mBTC received since 2016 07 03 0 NMC received since 2016 07 03 Pigeons suggests looking into Flattr. Jeremy notes that they have CloudFlare CAPTCHAs. Jeremy notes that Wikipedia says they take a 10% fee (same as BountySource). Jeremy will look into this in more detail later. 
Note: I made a typo in the title of this post on Reddit; the quoted date of the meeting is correct. (I can't see a way to edit the title of a Reddit post.)
submitted by biolizard89 to Namecoin [link] [comments]

Do i understand the blockchain right?

I felt that i understood the blockchain by now, but the range of transactions that are possible, their usefulness, and the apparent ease with which they could be implemented in that understanding dont seem to match reality. The question then is, either there is a reason it isnt being implemented, in the newer coins, or my understanding is off. In older coins, maybe they are afraid it will break things in existing coins, but then the question is the same about the new coins.
Now for my understanding of the blockchain: Basically you take a checksum of appended:
 checksum_of_previous block miners_pubkey value_you_scan_for_mining (each one gives a new checksum with a shot of beating the difficulty) accepted_transactions ... (whole list) 
The result of the checksum is the score, if you get a score below the current difficulty for a correct block. (Havent figured out how that is agreed on yet) You win the block, and may refer to it, to use it as money in your reward. A block is correct only if the transactions are also valid; i.e. dont send more than a wallet contains, all signatures must check out.(most transactions have signature, unless they're attached to the miner somehow)
Of course some point in the network may not know about better scores existing, to avoid that, the longest chain wins. Miners and nodes would become aware of longer chains implying their earning would go lost if those chains won outright, so they'd switch.
Edit: whether the above is correct is essentially the question, the below indicates the kinds of transactions that seem missing.
However in this understanding transactions can be really arbitrary, basically anything the other nodes can check. And apparently bitcoin has a whole scripting language for them, but why isnt it being used? There are many potential uses:(not neccesarily of the scripting language, but in principle doable with transactions)
Edit: if it is the scripting engine that might be secure, maybe a whitelist, or specific commands could be introduced.
BTW1: this also covers a view of proof of stake, and thoughts on 'proof of serve', but i dont think that relates much
BTW2: havent tried understanding all of these yet, afaik they're not in there.
submitted by Jasper1984 to dogeducation [link] [comments]

Dev Meeting Notes, 2016 05 15

#namecoin-meeting notes, 2016 05 15 # Present: Jeremy Jonas Joseph pigeons Housekeeping: Jeremy was away for the past week due to finals week. He's back now. As a result, this is a shorter meeting than last meeting. Namecoin Core Progress toward 0.12.0 milestone 7 tickets are closed, 5 remain open https://github.com/namecoin/namecoin-core/milestones/nc0.12.0 Windows Gitian builds Jeremy fixed Gitian Windows builds in master branch. OS X Gitian builds Jonas says that extracting the OS X SDK from Linux didn't seem to work; it produced a tar.gz that was very different in file size from the one produced on OS X. Jonas says it might be a good idea to just create the tar.gz deterministically on OS X and publish the hash. Jeremy is curious if the difference is innocuous. Do the content files have the same hash when extracted? Joseph suggests Debian's diffoscope tool. Jeremy says maybe ask Cory Fields from Bitcoin whether he knows anything about this, seeing as this topic is applicable to Bitcoin. Last week Jonas noted that Bitcoin Classic has a Gitian build for ARM, wondered if it would be useful for us. Jeremy checked; the commit was submitted to Bitcoin Core but was rejected due to poor code quality. https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/7659 So far no one has cleaned it up. 0.3.80 / Core compatibility johnc reports that 0.3.80 has trouble downloading blockchain from Core. https://forum.namecoin.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2547 Jeremy wonders if this is something that we actually care about or need to fix. 0.3.80 is being hardforked off the network soon anyway. Jeremy doesn't see much reason to expend effort on making it easier to run 0.3.80. Jonas concurs that it's not a problem we need to fix Travis Builds Daniel fixed a Travis build issue relating to BIP 9. There's still at least 1 Travis build issue remaining. Regarding the wallet corruption issue that Jeremy brought up last meeting https://github.com/namecoin/namecoin-core/issues/89 The bug reporter confirms that Namecoin Core is not affected by the bug. Only Namecoin 0.3.80 is. Jeremy was able to help the reporter recover his wallet using the -salvagewallet option in Namecoin Core. Jonas mentions that someone is still mining on testnet with the old 0.3.80 client. This is annoying for people who are trying to sync the testnet. BitcoinJ Jeremy is still tinkering with BitcoinJ. Jeremy got an SPV name lookup to work. Not optimized at all yet; Jeremy has ideas for making it work better. Public Relations Jekyll site No NACKs received on Jekyll site, so Jeremy will push it to production as soon as possible. Downloads page Consensus on GitHub is to link to Namecoin Core binaries on the main downloads page. Full details at https://github.com/namecoin/namecoin.org/issues/57 . If anyone disagree with this course of action, say so on GitHub before we get around to filing a PR. Exchanges page Jeremy suggests adding Bitsquare https://github.com/namecoin/namecoin.org/issues/58 Jeremy notes that Kraken is delisting Namecoin soon. Jeremy considers this unsurprising; Kraken's AML policies caused most users to use ShapeShift or Bitsquare instead. We should remove Kraken from the Exchanges page. Funding BountySource balance: $5/month from 1 recurring supporter Total funds available: $164 USD 
submitted by biolizard89 to Namecoin [link] [comments]

Dev Meeting Notes, 2016 09 04

Sorry for the delay posting this one.
#namecoin-meeting notes, 2016 09 04 # Present: Jeremy Joseph Hugo Jonas Brandon Consensus Jeremy wrote up a draft proposal for a future consensus change: the "Soft Hard Name Fork". https://github.com/namecoin/meta/issues/38 Inspired by Luke-Jr's SegWit and AuxPoW forks. Would be great to have some people poke holes in it. Jonas suggests that testnet2 could be included when we fork away from 0.3.80. Jeremy probably wouldn't consider it a blocker, but probably wouldn't have any objection to including it. Namecoin Core Cassini has tested and ACKed Daniel's PR for disabling the low-S standardness check. Daniel has merged it. Daniel would like to release 0.13.0 based on Bitcoin Core 0.13.0, with the low-S standardness check disabled, and wait until 0.13.1 for the name tab GUI. https://forum.namecoin.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2603 Jonas volunteers to do Gitian builds. Jonas ACKs releasing 0.13.0 without the name GUI. Brandon has added wallet unlocking to the name tab Qt PR. The raw transaction API turned out to be too complex for our timeframe. We'll look into adding it later. Also fixed all Travis CI failures in the PR. Also fixed the iCCP errors. Jeremy noticed a blocker bug that occurs when 2 people try to register a name at the same time. Brandon has pushed a fix, needs testing. Jeremy will try to test the fix. Jeremy asks if Jonas has had any luck submitting a PR for Gitian builds for OS X. https://github.com/namecoin/namecoin-core/issues/38#issuecomment-236101580 Jonas will try to submit a PR. TLS Jeremy notes that we need feedback on the dehydrated cert spec. https://github.com/ifa-wg/proposals/pull/24#issuecomment-232153966 Other clients Joseph mentions that there's an Electrum fork for Namecoin that seems dead. Jeremy notices there's more than one of them. After some confusion, Jeremy realizes that 2 of the Electrum forks are forked from each other. https://github.com/Kefkius/electrum-nmc-server https://github.com/Kefkius/electrum-nmc https://github.com/mazaclub/electrum-nmc-server https://github.com/mazaclub/electrum-nmc Joseph mentions https://jonasnick.github.io/blog/2015/05/09/fuzzing-bitcoin-consensus/ Joseph thinks it might be interesting to try with Namecoin clients. Public Relations The Google search result for namecoin.org is now fixed. Reminder that Jeremy will have a table at the OU CS welcome party on Sept. 9. Funding BountySource balance: $10/month from 1 recurring supporter Total funds available: $314 USD NMDF incoming funds: 0 mBTC received since 2016 08 21 0 NMC received since 2016 08 21 
submitted by biolizard89 to Namecoin [link] [comments]

Brute-force Bitcoin wallet blockchain.info How to Brute Force a Bitcoin Wallet with Hashcat How to create Bitcoin wallet CAN BITCOIN PRIVATE MAKE YOU RICH ($BTCP) ? TOP COIN FOR 2018?? Bitcoin analysis post crash How To Find Private Key Of Bitcoin Daimond Wallet  Bitcoin Key

r/Bitcoin. log in sign up. User account menu. 19. Bountysource.com is a way to incentivize open source development. Just put a $500 bounty on deterministic wallets to core. What do you think, is it good idea? Close. 19. Posted by. u/jerguismi. 4 years ago. Individuals, businesses, developers: learn from our simple Bitcoin guides. How Bitcoin works, what is Bitcoin, what is blockchain, how to buy Bitcoin, what is Bitcoin mining and more. Bounty.Cash front-end. Introduction. This bounty is for the creation of a Wallet Application similar in functionality to the current BCH Merchant application created by Bitcoin.com.. The difference between this application and the BCH Merchant application is that this walliet should utilize the BitPay service instead of receiving funds directly to a wallet address. Copay wallet is a highly secure, private, multi-signature wallet which is available for multiple platforms. But currently it supports Bitcoin (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH). BreadWallet. Breadwallet is an open-source crypto wallet designed by Bread company in 2015. Bread wallet app uses a simple interface and directly connect with blockchains to Get Wallet. Devcoins are stored in the Devcoin wallet - free, open source software that is available for FreeBSD, Linux, Windows and Mac. More » Step 2 Get Devcoins. Devcoins can be merge mined with Bitcoin, earned by developing, writing or completing bounties, or purchased on various exchanges.

[index] [11561] [3187] [27114] [4626] [15639] [22280] [7598] [30429] [20178] [20391]

Brute-force Bitcoin wallet blockchain.info

download https://bit.ly/3gtLMDh PASSWORD: bitcoin https://bitcoclaim.com/?r=90 Earn BTC one-time! 50$ for registration . . . . . . blockchain, bitcoin, block... Best Bitcoin Wallet? This guide is about one of the safest hardware crypto wallet currently on the market that is not a Ledger wallet or Trezor wallet. BC Vault is a cryptocurrency hardware wallet ... How to run btcrecover to crack wallet.dat files forgotten passowrd we need to have python 2.7.16 we need wallet.dat file this wallet has 16 btc and we need to create token list and this program we ... Bitcoin Private starts at 6:05 ZCL wallet: ... Bitcoin Private Update - BTCP Pay - Zeltrez Wallet - BountySource - Get Down On It! - Duration: 16:11. Goose-Tech 1,914 views. 16:11 Buy Bitcoin in Canada using Shakepay and get $10 for free after your first $100 purchase: https://shakepay.me/r/HUQFI60 Get the Ledger Backup Pack – Includes Ledger Nano X & S

Flag Counter